My kids love these!
Oat & Tofu Balls
Yield: 16 balls
Time: 45 minutes
- 450g firm tofu
- 1 cup quick oats
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons savoury yeast flakes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs (optional)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Mash tofu with a fork in a large bowl or process lightly in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients to the tofu and mix well to bind (pulse if using a food processor).
- Shape into 16 balls (or patties). Place on a baking-paper-lined cookie sheet, leaving a little space between each ball.
- Bake at 175C for 20 minutes. Flip then bake for a further 5 minutes until lightly browned.